Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Design Dream

Just like any other girl I fantasize about my wedding, my future career, and of course my house. I cannot wait to design my first house or apartment. It will give me a chance to take my creative side to an all new level. No one stopping me, no one holding my creativity back.

I guess I would call my style modern prep. My house/apartment will be simplistic with bursts of color and patterns.

Designing a house takes time and lots of thought and strategy, so here are some snip-its of what I hope will be the inspiration for my future apartment (because that is a little closer in the future than a house).

LOVE the idea of coloring the ceiling and not the walls. Gives the bathroom some drama! 
Organization is key in a small apartment!
A bedroom is the only place that is all mine! Meaning I can go crazy with patterns and colors.
And I will do that.
Another great idea: wallpaper on the ceiling!
I love simplicity in a dining room because there shouldn't be distractions in this room. But the bursts of color and pattern are oh so perfect!
GLAMOROUS! 
I wouldn't orange, but the color blocking here is exactly what I want.
I have always had an obsession with office spaces.  And with a little more color this one would fit right in with my apartment decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment