Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Living in a Dream

The ENDLESS SUMMER SALE by Lilly Pulitzer. The season I look forward to all year long. It is a dream come true for a poor college kid like me that lives for Lilly Pulitzer. After hours of reloading the page and continuing to get messages saying the site was temporarily unavailable, I found success and was able to purchase three items. The credit card (and my mother) will not be happy, but how could I resist a Lilly Pulitzer dress that was 75% off! It's impossible to resist!

I really wanted to buy some shorts as well, but with my current college kid status and the lack of knowledge of my size in shorts at Lilly, I made the wise decision of removing them from my tote. Maybe next time (not maybe, for sure next time!).

Take a look at the items I splurged (well in my mind it is splurging) on today:





No comments:

Post a Comment